How to give game tickets to multiple people?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
My mom bought ME :)happydance::happydance:) My dad, two brothers, and grandpa tickets to a lions football game. She's wondering how to 'wrap' them? If she does envelopes we'd all have to open at the same time and just doesn't seem as fun. Any ideas?

My MIL did this before with tickets to Disney on Ice for the whole family. She wrapped the tickets all together in a series of boxes (box within a box type thing) to the entire family from Santa.

What about a treasure hunt ? Or a huge box full of shredded paper and the tickets at the bottom?

What about wrapping a clue. I got OH a holiday years ago and put a Turkish coin in a ring box. For a moment I think he thought I was proposing!!! Ha ha. Or making up riddles and putting them in envelopes. Then you all have to try and think what it is. I got my mum tickets to Michael Buble and put a big picture of a Christmas Bauble and had a big U underneath scored out. Was fun watching the perplexed look on her face!

I think we're going to go for a treasure hunt/clue game type thing!! Thanks for the ideas ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->