How to introduce other half to pre-seed / softcups?

josephine3

Reaction score
I would really like to try both these products but have no clue how to bring up the subject with my squeamish other half. I think he would find it gross, weird, and think i was 'obsessing' about ttc. He seems to think it will just happen without us even trying, well clearly after a yr and a half of ntnp its not going to!! :dohh:

Anyone using eith of these? How did u approach the subject, especially with the men who are firmly in ntnp camp..??

Thanks ladies! :flower:

Well. I thought my DH would be the same but he wasn't just laughed at me. I now 'apply' a little conceive plus before bding when I'm in the bathroom, I use a baby syringe to insert alittle to coat the vagina. And I insert my softcup when DH is tidying himself after in the bathroom. He is fully aware but I prefer being discreet.

Good luck.

My DH would be fine with me doing that stuff, but I have yet to try it... hoping I won't hafta!

Yeah I know soome ladies use it without him knowing but id like him to know, i just dont think he would be comfortable with it.. hmm.. how did you bring up the idea Bean66?

I think I was just don't laugh but I've found a way to stop the little guys falling out.... I know it's crazy but every little helps....

With the conceive I think I just introduced it as lube and made it sound exciting!! I then told him it was to make me less hostile which he found quite funny.

Good luck

my OH wouldnt be comfortable so i have put the concieve plus in a normal clean empty lube bottle so he doesnt feel the pressure. i dnt plan on using softcups.

I told OH about preseed tonight... told him it's just like normal lube but just helps the swimmers and said it's supposed to feel good too, he just nodded and that was that lol

i might use it once and then tell him what it is. at least then he knows that it feels better.

Hmm, do a lot of people use lube anyway then? I have never bothered so it would be a bit new to him at all! Oooh i just cant talk to him about it Im too shy!!:blush:

He already thinks Im baby crazy :wacko:
He wants a baby but 'one day when it happens' I want one now dammit!

i think most men are like it will happen when it wants to kind of guys. mine is totally the same. we always use lube as it makes it feel nicer, stops me drying out so quick meaning we can go for longer and have more fun. (sorry for tmi)

We have used lube in the past but not for a few years so using it again will be new. But I told him tonight that if we are TTC then I want to go all out this month and I want his support. He's happy to go along with any of my crazy ideas :) shuts me up :haha:

we use it for fun, so its nothing different to him. he would be against me using softcups though. he knows i take vits so he understands a little. he just likes to get on with it no faffing about

DH found my conceive plus and when he asked I told him. :shrug: I just didnt tell him other than that.

About the softcups, DH doesnt know I use those. I dont think he would find it amusing. Lol. I just ask him to get me a drink or something after we dtd and put it in really fast.

IDK if he would actually care or not about the softcups. BUT I think it is better he is left in the dark, at least for right now. He thinks we are ntnp :blush: but I think that is better because that takes a lot of stress off of him.

DH found my conceive plus and when he asked I told him. :shrug: I just didnt tell him other than that.

About the softcups, DH doesnt know I use those. I dont think he would find it amusing. Lol. I just ask him to get me a drink or something after we dtd and put it in really fast.

IDK if he would actually care or not about the softcups. BUT I think it is better he is left in the dark, at least for right now. He thinks we are ntnp :blush: but I think that is better because that takes a lot of stress off of him.

Hmm see that may work and it probably would for my man but Im so bad at keeping secrets Id feel sooo guilty I wouldnt be able to not tell him! I know a lot of women are ttc while the other half is ntnp tho.. if it was left to them we'd never get around to having babies! sigh..

*technically* pre-seed is not meant to help you get pregnant, but it doesnt hurt the spermies either. I would just tell the truth about the preseed(kinda) tell him that sometimes you feel a little to much friction when you dtd and you think you might need a little lube. Tell him all of the other lubes are more hostile, and preseed is more mild. ;)

IDK about the soft cups.

BTW- :hi: Jo!

We didn't use Softcups but we did use Pre-Seed. DH had no problem with it, plus you can go put it inside of you before you even start to get intimate (therefore there is no pausing which can ruin the moment). We got pregnant that cycle. I can't say for sure it was due to Pre-Seed, but it obviously didn't hurt. ;) Good luck!

Regarding the softcups, I'd just say that you wanna use them to stop all the mess! That's one of the reasons why I love them, I can get up and do stuff without it all rushing out soaking your knickers (tmi sorry) lol

*technically* pre-seed is not meant to help you get pregnant, but it doesnt hurt the spermies either. I would just tell the truth about the preseed(kinda) tell him that sometimes you feel a little to much friction when you dtd and you think you might need a little lube. Tell him all of the other lubes are more hostile, and preseed is more mild. ;)

IDK about the soft cups.

BTW- :hi: Jo!

Hi Antsy!! Didnt expect u to pop up here i thought this thread died! It must have been brought alive again yay! I thought it did help you to get pregnant by making a nice environment for the swimmers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->