How to keep your stress down while TTC

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay ladies so I've got an anxiety problem and I stress out a lot over simple stuff...

My doctor has prescribed me Xanax but I'm trying not to take it but just learn how to ease stress naturally because I can't take xanax while pregnant anyway...

Is there things that you do that can calm you down whether it's at work, home and just thinking about stuff..

Try to take deep breaths but that doesn't seem to help a lot..

I am doing hypnosis and it works for me. I listen to CDs at home once a day and it really does help. I have them for stress, anger. Overeating (because I do when I am stressed). Exercise is supposed to help too and I do feel better when I exercise but it's hard getting back in the groove of doing it everyday. You should b able to find something on you tube for hypnosis if you are interested.

I started exercising to help with it and yo try take my mind off TTC. I started doing the 30 day shred and after doing it found out I was pregnant. Im not saying it'll definitely work but I.certainly found having something other than TTC helped me. TTC is stressful as it is, I always over thought everything.

All the best xx

i started cooking seminars through the two week wait!!!
:happydance:
its not like i will get a "Degree" in cooking its more for fun like psychotherapy game!

Try going out for a run or any sort of exercise also singing is meant to help so dig out your fave cds and sing along once a day for half hour, you can even do it while working round the house.

I just replied to your walking thread, so I definitely support that. :)
Also, yoga, reading (something totally not TTC related!), swimming if you have access to a pool, just being in nature, watching a funny movie, getting a massage, talking to positive friend. Also, "belly breathing" (a more effective way of deep breathing) and guided imagery. Good luck, sweetie. Anything you do to reduce your stress is positive for you and your TTC journey.

Thanks girls! Think I'm just gonna walk a mile every other day so when I get home from my walks I can focus on stuff around the house rather than just worry about TTC when I get home from work when I sit down..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->