How to make baby come faster? (:

I'm 37 weeks 2 days and my baby's dropped my cervix is extremely soft I'm starting to dilate and I'm 60% effaced. I equate all of this to evening primrose oil red rasberry leaf and all the exercise I do.
I'm on day 3 of constant heavy cramping and pretty consistant bh..
I think all of this or at least most is result from the exercising..
Also deep relaxation and visualizations...
Any stress or tension in your body inhibits labor often times if you learn to relax your whole body and "allow" it to open up and do its thing it will.. I was skeptical but it was after I did my first real "meditation" that I started cramping and progressing and it hasn't stopped. The exercise also helps nature along and ensures your hosts in its best shape to do what its trying to do.

Patience is virtue though!

Edit- by hosts I meant bodys lol

Edit again! - I also LIVE on my yoga ball I do a big variation of exercises on it while on comp or watching tv

Baby will only come when ready :)

I found walking most helpfull for me, and bouncing on my birth ball. x

I feel like a small plunger* should be effective :)

*please don't ever take me seriously.

Ive been walking everyday, twice a day to try n get things going...in some ways I think its not working but then again when I walk I can feel her moving her head lower and lower..must be the gravity..

Might help might not but I read somewhere that pineapple and papaya can help start labor if your sticking to natural ways.

No one can force you to be induced.

I went 17 days overdue with Madison.

The baby will come when it's ready. If it's not ready all the castor oil, sex, walking, raspberry leaf tea in the world..etc won't make it happen

She will come when she's ready. Being dialated/effaced doesn't really mean anything lol. You could go from 0-10 in a coupler hours or a couple weeks. You never know. :)

Enjoy these last few weeks.

xD I know I shouldnt rush it, Im just getting miserable.More then usual.
Im now one cm dilated. But am sure I wont dilate anymore until 40 weeks.

Lots of excersise/stretching, walking, etc..
Use a little bit of vinegar in your foods when you can.
Sex is a good way to bring on contractions, lol.
Look online for natural ways to induce.
Good luck!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"