How to pass the time

mrsed

Reaction score
So except for spending hours on forums and symptom spotting :haha: how do you pass the two-week wait? I work 4 days a week so that helps but it still feels like a lifetime.

Hubby and I went out on Saturday night
I saw friends Monday
Today is my day off with my son but he's napping at the moment
Going bowling on Saturday night

Currently 6dpo and have decided I'm going to test Sunday. Feels ages away.

And ultimately, how do you deal with the disappointment if/when AF arrives?

Hi there!
Sounds like you are doing a good job of finding stuff to do. I am struggling with passing the time until AF has gone and we can start trying! I have a 22 month old boy and it took me a long time to get to this point of wanting number 2. But now I'm here, I can't wait to get going! Keep me posted with how you get in this cycle, how long have you been trying?

I'm finding all those chores that I kept putting off, and doing them. Re-organizing the closet, cleaning out the fridge, etc. At least if this is our month, and I get morning sickness in a few weeks, I'll have a clean house!

If things don't happen this month, and AF comes, I'll have a clean house while suffering through that week.

I bought a sewing pattern for a jacket that is for Australian winter and opens and is loose. I have started making it when I have free moments and I know i'll wear it pregnant or not. I'm 8/9dpo today.

I have such a hard time keeping busy during the tww. I STOP temping, because that just turns me into an obsessive mess, and I try to plan as many outings as I can and keep a crazy full schedule. I also make sure to schedule something fun to treat myself if AF arrives. I do pedicures, go shopping, get my hair done. It gives me something to look forward to instead of dread!

Hi there!
Sounds like you are doing a good job of finding stuff to do. I am struggling with passing the time until AF has gone and we can start trying! I have a 22 month old boy and it took me a long time to get to this point of wanting number 2. But now I'm here, I can't wait to get going! Keep me posted with how you get in this cycle, how long have you been trying?

Since my little boy turned 1 - so 4 months. He was a clomid baby because I have pcos so no high hopes really. Who knows. 8dpo now...

Thank you! Got a positive on a frer this morning!! But got backache like AF is coming so fingers crossed it's just getting well implanted. Can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->