How to settle the debate of where to live.

ktm_x

Ellie's Mummy x
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Originally I come from a village on the outskirts of the nearest city to us. My OH comes from a village on the other side of the city. At the moment we are living just outside where I am from and neither of us like it.

All my friends and family stay where I come from, and my parents help us with childcare and shopping etc as neither of us drive.

We are looking to move to a bigger place, I would love to move back home. I miss my friends and family incredibly. My OH doesn't want to live there. He wants to live in the city, or back where he is from. Living there means I'd have to travel a good distance to drop the LO off when I am working. He works early so wouldn't have to deal with this. Living where he is from means I am miles away from my friends and family and would have no-one. His Dad and brother live there but don't take much to do with our little one.

It is causing a lot of stress and I don't know how to resolve the situation. Any ideas or tips would be great. Thanks x

I personally think the best thing to do would be to live nearer to friends and family, especially if they help alot with your LO. We moved last august over to the other side of birmingham where my husbands family live, and although i find it hard not being with my friends and surroundings im used to- i am glad that my LO has family on her doorstep and gets to see them often, they are a great help to us. I'm sorry i don't have good advice to offer but i hope you settle this soon :) good luck :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->