how to stop dreamfeeds

huggybear

Reaction score
I could really do with some advice, my LO has recently not been eating much or bottles but does devour his 10pm 8oz dreamfeed, how do i actually stop doing the dreamfeed to try and get him to actually have the 4 bottles in the daytime, i did ask my HV and her response was "whats dreamfeeding":wacko: but then again she is the dizziest person ever and soooo useless... any advice greatfully received!! x

You might be best sticking with the dreamfeed for now if he drinks it more willingly than other bottles.

We stopped dreamfeeding last week because we didn't think she needed it any more as she sometimes refused it and still slept through. We just stopped giving it, didn't cut down gradually or anything.

You might be best sticking with the dreamfeed for now if he drinks it more willingly than other bottles.

We stopped dreamfeeding last week because we didn't think she needed it any more as she sometimes refused it and still slept through. We just stopped giving it, didn't cut down gradually or anything.

When Violet wanted to drop hers, she gradually started taking less and less so we offered less and less until she was only taking 2ozs. After a week or so of taking only 2oz, we just stopped it altogether.

I don't know if following something like the above would work for you as it was Violet that didn't want it anymore, not us trying to get her to stop having it iygwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->