how to tell your family??

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
hiya,

hiya, i said bye to Charlie 7 weeks ago, and we have just made the decidion to NTNP, we just want to see what happens and let nature take its course when its ready..... but im bit worried incase we conceive quite early on and my family think we have rushed into it.. if that makes sense...

i feel emotionally ready (most of time) i visit my charlie at his grave 2-3 times a week with my 2 year old and i love it, she helps keep his memory alive..

have any of you been in similar situation and worried what your families reactions might be???? :nope:

xxxx

i have not but just want to say sorry for you loss :hugs: my cousin lost her baby born sleeping at 39weeks i think she try more less straight away

I have the same kinda problem coz my mum thinks am to young to have a baby so me and my boyfriend are NTNP and not telling anyone, all I keep telling myself is once the babys here she will love it all the same so just think the same way x good look xx

I am so sorry for your loss and I really can not imagine what you have gone though.:hugs:

I have had 2 MMC's, the first we found out about at the 12 week scan when they said there was no growth after 6 weeks and then I had to wait a week for another scan to double check and then had a D&C at 14 weeks. The second was when we got mixed results so the early pregnancy assessment unit would not see us and I had completed the miscarriage by the time I was seen in general scans because of the waiting list. Clearly I was not in the same situation as you and know the fact it was much later on for you is very different but in a some ways I do understand what you mean about people thinking you rushed into it. For me I felt ready to try again right away after my first MMC and after the second I could not bare it any more and had to wait (not only was I not in a 'good place' but in case it happened a third time). I honestly think you need to do what is right for you and that no one else can be the judge so if you feel ready it is not their place to say otherwise. I really can not say I have being in the same situation but I wish you the very best of luck. :flower:

thank you all so much and omiomen yours are just as bad and heartbreaking as mine :( still your precious babies xxxx

I feel a loss after 12 weeks is much different, I felt my son moving at 13+1 and really knew the difference of what was inside me. I had some pregnancy related bad health and my first trip to hospital was at around 24 weeks and they said I was having contractions (there were just braxton hicks and I could barely feel them) and gave me and early labour test (all turned out to be a mix of things like pregnancy induced hypertension), my husband had to go to work so I was alone in the labour ward and the test made me bleed a little and that was scary enough so I really can not imagine what you have gone through. You are so very brave. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->