How U Going To Let Him Know??

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Hey

For all the ladies who have absolutley ZILCH to do with the LOs father like me - how are you going to let him know that the baby has arrived??

xxxx

Well he said he didn't want anything to do with bubs I did say so you don't want me to let you know, he said of course I want to know everythings ok with you both so I guess I'll just send him a text.

xx

just phone him up and be like surprise lol i donno

he said he dont wanna know, but ill prob send a text, or email then he cant use it against me lol

I doubt I'll tell him, to be honest. If he wants to know, he can call and ask. I'm done giving him "updates"

Welll i'm wanting to get some Birth Announcement cards done with Anais picture on. Maybe i'll send him one of those lol

:) xxx :)

I'm with rae, im done giving him updates..he'll know my due date, its up to him to call or text me to find out how things are going..

I just know for fact if I don't let him know he won't bother to find out & that will just wind me up so think i'd rather just let him know ............ In a cocky way though :) No politeness from me!!!

xx

hello hun.. If he said he didnt want anythin to do with bubs- I wouldnt tell him. But thats just me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->