How were you feeling at 7 weeks?

Mommy2bemily

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Im feeling a little nauseous and tired. I was just wondering how everybody else felt?

7-8 weeks was when it all started for me! The nausea and extreme fatigue. I would say your about normal :) Haha

Absolutely knackered and very sick. I was throwing up from the day I turned 5 weeks.

I'm 7+6 so very close together and I feel unbelievably nauseas right now, and I've tried everything to stop it! Also feeling tired and pretty bloated. I Can't wait for the second tri, these first weeks are dragging!

At 7 weeks I was perfect I would say that the 1 trimester was the best for me. Had no morning sickness. Being tired,having headaches etc all started in 2nd tri

for me, from week 6-16 I was a walking zombie, I felt so nauseous, sick, and tired. My pregnancy has gotten better, but still freaking tired all the time...don't think it'll change much :haha:

I dunno how far along I am now :dohh:
But at 7 weeks with my LO I had heartburn, back pain, cramps, sore boobs (I got my symptoms verrrry early!) and nausea really kicked in then!

I didn't know I was pregnant at seven weeks. But I remember feeling very distant. I had no physical symptoms. Just felt like everybody annoyed me. Then when i found put i was like ooooohhh that's why i hated everyone lol.

didn't know I was pregnant at 7 weeks but looking back I was very grumpy around that time, but didn't get any physical symptoms until around 9 weeks

Definitely so nauseous, had so many food aversions, was unbelievably tired and cranky and I cried at TV commercials!

Ps, my whole pregnancy i honestly would forget i was pregnant if it wasn't for my big belly! I had no symptoms ever at all. Can't wait to see what my next pregnancy is like! Hehe

I found out at 5 weeks and at 7 weeks is when I had my first ultrasound. I felt super tired (like, I was sleeping all day!) and really really nauseous. I never threw up, but there was lots of dry heaving. I craved everything, but could only eat certain foods without feeling sick. I felt pretty woozy, dizzy and sick for the whole first trimester. Second trimester was fucking amazing, and now at the end of the third I'm ready to get this baby out, NOW!

Oh, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->