how would you describe the symptoms you feel with your breasts

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
i'm wondering if instead of being really sharp pains or tender, would you describe it as a 'panging' feeling around the nipple area (dark area sorry dont know what its called)

i am 14dpo (which i only found out 10mins ago - ff chart changed ov day) i swear its all in my head but i am sitting here thinking did i just feel a 'pang' in my left boob lol i pressed my boob and its not tender is it the same as a pregnancy feeling??

BTW sorry for the explaination its quite hard if anyone wants me to elaborate just ask!

Mine is weird like sore boobies---but like seriously sharp pains that stop you in your tracks

mine feel like they are bruised, no 'pangs' as you described, just a dull ache. x

thanks i think i understand what your all saying

and did anyone not have ANY symptoms till after 5 weeks?

Yes, I had pangs!!! I had them before the other major breast soreness started mostly, although I still get them sometimes... Eventually, now, the entire area of my breasts are sore and tender to the touch. The pangs felt kind of like lightning shooting through the nipple, lol...

My nipples feel like rubber, like when I touch them feels like im touching a balloon, Its weird and my boobs just feel massive!!
Xx

LOL I know exactly what you mean! I haven't done it in awhile but what really clued me that I was pregnant, the night before I got my positive HPT, was when I pressed on my nipples and I SWEAR it felt like cool milk was on them... exactly like when I nursed my daughter 8 years ago! I did this in front of my husband and my jaw dropped to the floor... he said what is it? I couldn't even speak at first... I had completely forgotten that feeling! I kept looking at my nipples convinced I would see milk LOL!!! Then I KNEW I was pregnant. I told my husband, "I know I'm pregnant now, I'm just waiting for the positive test result"... The BFP came at 3:30am the next morning, maybe 4 hours later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"