• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you do this ?

Lauren25

Reaction score
Me and OH have decided that as thank you gifts to our parents we would like to treat them to a weekend away somewhere (not together may I add haha)

Both sets have helped us a lot with the wedding which we never expected so we want to do something nice!

Problem is my parents have been most places so thinking of somewhere different for them to go would just go over my head. Then the in laws never go anywhere other than London, never say they want to go anywhere its just London all the time!

OH really wants to book somewhere so on our wedding day we can hand over the tickets and say you are going here its all booked etc!

I think this is the most personal way but I don't think it's a realistic way of doing it! I suggested getting them hotel vouchers or something like that say we have payed for them to go away but they get to choose and pick when to go!

If you we're doing it how would you go about doing it ?

If it were me, I would just book somewhere and hand it over :) xx

I think i would go with travel agent vouchers or something so they can choose where they get to go.

Ooh tricky. I think I'd book somewhere and send them on their way. It takes away the hassle for them to choose somewhere etc, and an actual gift says more than vouchers, if you ask me :thumbup: I'm sure it's not 'where' that'll matter to them. The fact that you've thought of them on top of all your own wedding and baby and family plans will mean the world to them :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->