How you all doing?

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hello

I just thought I would ask how you are?
Anything exciting happening... decorating maybe?
x

Good thanks :D Having a night in with hubby and our boy friends (NB not boyfriends, lol), doing a quiz. Got the next 2 days off work!

How are you?

Ha!!

Oh lovely, gotta love days off work!!

Yeah all good here, looking forward to the weekend have a chilled out one i reckon... x

in pain but hey, just had a meal with the OH he's on nights I'm back on lates tmoz and currently in bed :D

What kind of quiz, Eleflump?

MJ - I'm well, my husband is back tonight after being away for work, so I'm pleased about that. Not that I have enjoyed curling up in his recliner and playing games on my phone with my cat for the last couple of nights. :haha:

Melly, I bet you had a lovely chilled out time, my OH lives on camp during the week so once LO is in bed I am up and alone, I enjoy it sometimes but hate it others!

comotion89- Pain doesnt sound good.. hope nothing serious
x

A home-made pub quiz :D We used to go to an actual pub quiz but they changed the management and the format of the quiz became really poor after that, so we do our own now, it's great fun. And I can do it in my PJs because it's always at my house!

Chilled out weekends are the best ones, absolutely. And curling up with the cat is also an awesome way to spend time! I love it when my cat decides to snuggle up with me :cloud9:

Melly and Jade, what do your hubbies do?

Doing ok thanks. A little worried as I've ovulated earlier than normal and there may be a vague possibility that conception could happen. Not quite ready for that right now.
Binge watching top gear uk on Netflix currently with the hubby.
Enjoying our cool new (to us) couch and drinking some scotch. Baby in bed. A pretty good evening I'd say.
How have you been?

Oh reidfidleir- hope you get the result you want...
MrE- my OH is in the Army :)....

X

Im planning a maths lesson on repeated subtraction to solve division problems. Fun times!!!

LO - sounds riveting. :haha:

Eleflump - we're both astronomers. He was in Canada visiting a research institute and giving a talk.

The quiz sounds like fun! Where do you find the questions from?

I love binge watching TV! I watched six episodes of Portlandia in a row the other night (and that's really only about two hours' worth, I've done worse...)

Im currently watching Eastenders with a cheeky can of Cider... While sorting out OHs xmas stocking!!

MellyH - I love watching boxsets! x

Feeling a little under the weather today, think I have a cold coming on. Hubby has a meeting this evening so I'm home alone. I have a feeling some binge TV watching is in my near future. We don't have satellite so I'm dieing to watch The Voice online.

Cntrygal....

I do hope you feel better soon... Home alone sucks esp when your feeling a bit pants... I cant wait till OH is home tomorrow! #lovesick :)!
x

Cntrygal....

I do hope you feel better soon... Home alone sucks esp when your feeling a bit pants... I cant wait till OH is home tomorrow! #lovesick :)!
x

Thanks MummyJade. DH normally isn't much help when I'm not feeling well so it's probably for the best. I can veg out and not feel obligated to be productive.

I love seeing how everyone says things differently based on where they are from "feeling a bit pants" gave me a good chuckle!

Cntrygal....

x

Thanks MummyJade. DH normally isn't much help when I'm not feeling well so it's probably for the best. I can veg out and not feel obligated to be productive.

I love seeing how everyone says things differently based on where they are from "feeling a bit pants" gave me a good chuckle!

Oh, hes one of them... bless him!! Oh yeah you gotta hate feeling a bit pants... Glad it gave you a chuckle!! I am from the west country so its all Farmer talk... My OH loves it (not) as he is a Brummy! x

Cntrygal....

x

Oh, hes one of them... bless him!! Oh yeah you gotta hate feeling a bit pants... Glad it gave you a chuckle!! I am from the west country so its all Farmer talk... My OH loves it (not) as he is a Brummy! x

Bless him is right, otherwise I'd probably punch him...j/k lol. He means well. DH and I are both rural/country kids so we pretty much speak the same lingo (and same as you but in the US. lol). I'm not familiar with your neck of the woods, but I assume he's more city-fied then?

Cntrygal....

x

Bless him is right, otherwise I'd probably punch him...j/k lol. He means well. DH and I are both rural/country kids so we pretty much speak the same lingo (and same as you but in the US. lol). I'm not familiar with your neck of the woods, but I assume he's more city-fied then?

The feeling to bop the OH one... I can relate to that lol! Oh thats good then... Yeah he is from Birmingham, which is a few hours away.... So totally different accent... I am all oww errr proper full on farmer... its worth a google! :haha: x

I went to Birmingham when I was in England a few years back, to watch an Ashes test at Edgbaston! (I'm Australian originally).

Sorry you're feeling down, CG. *offers an iced donuts with sprinkles through the monitor*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->