How's Everyone Coping

RachiePachie

Reaction score
It will be one week tomorrow since I lost my little baby angel. I'm mostly ok but every now and then I just break down. It's when I talk about it face to face. It hurts so much.

How are you other baby angel mommy's coping?

TBH it's a tough couple of months for us.

Our first angel would've just had their 2nd birthday if I hadn't lost, and my second angle would be due next month. Wish I could sleep and wake up in april after my niece has had her baby.

I have good days and bad days, the why me days what did I do that was so bad and why am I being punished days, and the good days are when I am busy and I don't think about it at all, thats awlful i know but sometimes its the only way to get through!!:cry:

I also wish that that I could curb my jeasouly when a friend or realative tells me they are expecting, but I can't and I immediately hate them and don't want to be around them!!! please someone tell me that is normal and that Im not a freak!!!:blush:

Well today was 1 week since my little angel grew her wings - I was ok for the most but then I found one of the tests I'd done which my cat must have knocked off the side and flung under the sofa and when I saw the positive line (although somewhat faded now) I just broke down.

I've written a bit about it in my blog at https://angel-alicia.blogspot.com/ which I'm using to release my feelings and stuff.

The day I found out I was pregnant I also found out that my sister in law was expecting her second - that has been biting me a little.

As you know hun, it has been just over the week since I miscarried. I am feeling a lot better, and am beginning to think about trying again. I know what you mean about other people around you being pregnant, but I just feel as pleased as I can for them, as I know my time will come soon.I think you are coping really well. I know it is hard. But each day that passes you will feel that little bit better.
Shimmy.
x

Today's a good day thankfully - but as predicted it was a bad day yesterday being one week and all.

I will admit I'm looking forward to being physical with my husband again however we aren't ready to specifically try for a baby any time soon - it will be most certainly in the new year. My doctor has told me to try in 2 months.

I think it's going to be a case of good days and bad days - hence why I have my blog - I'm hoping to vent a little.

Glad to see you're feeling a bit better Shimmy! It's really nice to be able to see people climbing the hurdles, helping them and them helping you!

I'm so glad you're feeling better today hun :hugs:

It has been just over a month since i lost my angel. I still am having my ups and downs, some days i just don't want to do anything, I just feel so sad.
I have good days but mainly when i keep myself busy.
Some days I feel i can no longer cope with it all, Why me what have i done.
Me and my b/f have decided to try again, but at the moment we are not really trying, I keep thinking i don't want it to happen again.
Luv Cheryl xxx

It has been just over a month since i lost my angel. I still am having my ups and downs, some days i just don't want to do anything, I just feel so sad.
I have good days but mainly when i keep myself busy.
Some days I feel i can no longer cope with it all, Why me what have i done.
Me and my b/f have decided to try again, but at the moment we are not really trying, I keep thinking i don't want it to happen again.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I totally understand how you feel in regards to trying again - I have the same fear although my doctor says it's important to leave it two cycles for me. I'm terrified to go through it again as it's the worst thing I've ever had to go through!

Its been nearly 2 weeks since I lost my baby still feels like i'm in a bad dream that I want to end. :cry:

My friend was due 3 days after me and it hurts so much seeing her! I am so eager to try again however dont want to have another miscarriage straight away! So confused! My sister in due in 4 weeks as well!

hugs to everyone xxx

Its been nearly 2 weeks since I lost my baby still feels like i'm in a bad dream that I want to end. :cry:

My friend was due 3 days after me and it hurts so much seeing her! I am so eager to try again however dont want to have another miscarriage straight away! So confused! My sister in due in 4 weeks as well!

hugs to everyone xxx

I feel your pain on this one. My sister-in-law is pregnant too! It's been nearly 2 weeks for me and I seem to have delved myself into a fantasy game on the PS2 - sad isn't it?! but the truth of it is it places my mind no where near the places that I end up thinking about losing Alicia.

I seem to have gone from upset to angry to choosing a name in order to help as well as my husband choosing a ring (with an August stone in "Peridot" which is when Alicia was due) - which was my way of keeping something physical close to me! But now I'm just avoiding everything.

I find that I still get extremely upset if something goes wrong in anything. For example, my husband bought me my Christmas card yesterday and I was so upset because I had literally forgotten to get him one - it hadn't even entered my brain!

It will be one week tomorrow since I lost my little baby angel. I'm mostly ok but every now and then I just break down. It's when I talk about it face to face. It hurts so much.

Talk ... cry - don't bottle it up you have every right to release your emotions. I personally think it helps :hugs:

Big hugs to everyone who had angels :hugs: This is a hard time of year x

I release it to my DH I just don't want to talk about it to my mom because she gets upset and I can't stand her to get upset.

I hope yoru DH is a good support for you - some men aren't and don't know how to handle it when your heart broken for long periods (my OH didn't and seemed so hard faced on the outside). Your Mum just sounds like a Mum her daughters heartache causes her sadness but sometimes you have to hold back your own emotions to the person hurting just not so easy I'd imagine :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this!! My angel, Bethany passed away on Mother's Day this year. I was due with her on 11/21. I still have such a hard time. I find myself breaking down here and there, and the tears will flow out of no where. Everyone tells me in time, the hurt will get easier. For this year, I'm sad and Thanksgiving and Christmas won't be the same for me.

:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this!! My angel, Bethany passed away on Mother's Day this year. I was due with her on 11/21. I still have such a hard time. I find myself breaking down here and there, and the tears will flow out of no where. Everyone tells me in time, the hurt will get easier. For this year, I'm sad and Thanksgiving and Christmas won't be the same for me.

:hugs:

I guess Mother's Day is a memorial day for you when you should be celebrating in the sense of your little one wishing you happy mother's day. Alicia grew her wings the day before my Dad's birthday and just a few days after my sister's birthday - December has 6 family birthdays and 1 anniversary and now it has another date which I can't forget.

It'll be two weeks tomorrow and my husband is more effected at the moment - he's been so solid for me but this last two days - especially today it has just been awful for him - I can see him holding back the tears. Particularly when his best mates OH congratulated us on the baby - it hit him like a ton of bricks. I wish he'd just let it out because I think it will make him feel better in the long run.

I have found writing in my blog a huge help (link in my signature on the pages that allow my signature) - my best mate got all upset because she didn't realise how hard it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->