Hows everyone getting on?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Hows everyone getting on? its been quiet in here recently..

well i am ok,not ttc but maybe anyway,bit of a useless pointless post to make from me,but thought I would reply anyway
how you getting on caz with things.? BTW i added you on my facebook but you ahvent acceptied yet,lol

well mynxie I would test then as I lost babe june 21st last year and was pregnant with Amelia by july 21st thought I would have an AF the 21st July and was preg so defo check
bex

well i am ok,not ttc but maybe anyway,bit of a useless pointless post to make from me,but thought I would reply anyway
how you getting on caz with things.? BTW i added you on my facebook but you ahvent acceptied yet,lol

Were not doing too bad, got Robs test done on Thursday and then i have my hospital appointment a week wednesday (see ticker lol!)
Its all come round very suddenly but im glad the date is now here.

Ive never used facebook lol! I shall have a glimpse at it later...

Not doing too bad at the moment. Bought the clearblue monitor and used it this month and it actually showed that i ovulated !!!!! So thats good news. Attacked DH on the high and peak days so fingers crossed.

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Cant believe how quick your appointment has come round!!

don't feel preg and RSD in full swing so I know I'm not hun

just gotta wait i suppose

well not been trying as much however im 8days late burt im not testing until 14days as last month i was 14days late then came on so whos knows dont feel different just waiting for af

Hi:hi:
Back from my hols in Canada :hissy: Wish I was still there - it was fantastic.
Anyway, I am still ttc, so we will have to wait and see what happens in 2 weeks time!!!!!

Hope everyone else is well

Sinead

hey sinead!!!!!!

im glad u had a good holiday in canada... my sister is over there for 3 months at the moment visiting family!

Hi

I am soooooo jealous. It is a wonderful country and I would move there if I could.

Sinead

my dad is canadian and so is my step mother and my 3 half sisters

i love the country and i love the food!!!!

Glad you had a nice time Sinead :D x

Thanks, its just now back to the real world and ttc!!!!!

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->