How's my chart? (Please)

MsAC

Reaction score
Hey all,

This is my little chart, I'm at the very end of my two week wait.

I'm 11dpo, not 14 dpo as it suggests.

I had a slow steady rise, is this a good sign? TTC 11 months, and just took my first round of clomid. I definitely O'd, my peak day was the 2nd day I got a positive OPK. :happydance:

The four pink dots are my next predicted AF; I'm not spotting or bleeding.

15492324_1346620655372635_7061097828147059376_n.jpg

Thank you in advance to all those that are able to help, and/or take the time to read my post.

Your chart looks triphasic which is a good sign for being pregnant. At 11dpo a sensitive test (like First Response Early Response) could pick up something - have you tested yet?? Fingers crossed!!

Your chart looks triphasic which is a good sign for being pregnant. At 11dpo a sensitive test (like First Response Early Response) could pick up something - have you tested yet?? Fingers crossed!!

I haven't tested yet, I plan on testing Dec 18th. Normally I would test early, but due to all the frustrations, that ended with me needing clomid, I'm not testing early.

This is my first proper chart, as I never BBT correctly before this cycle.

I had to look up the word triphasic, I definitely see it!

Thank you so much. <3
I'll keep this updated.

I agree it's definitely trispharic it's really looking good for you! X

Thank you guys. Today my temp is 98.3

Two more days!

MsAC you're a stronger woman than I am! But I know everyone has reasons for testing/not testing. I'd love to see how it all turns out for you. Chart looks great. Good luck!!:) xx

Good luck hun, can't wait to see the result of your test!

Thank you everyone, yesterday I realized I miscounted my dpo, and today I'm actually 14dpo. So I tested, and :bfn: so now I'm waiting for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->