Hp this is terrible!!!

Jmmm

Reaction score
I had my son 4 1/2 weeks ago... 4 days after leaving the hospital my butt cheeks started to get really itchy and started breaking out in hives within two weeks my legs were covered in hives... And then my arms. I called my midwife but she said it has nothing to do with labor and delivery and that she couldn't help me (so annoying) so I went to instacare he put me on a steroid for 5 days and the hives disappeared... I took my last steroid pill last night and since I haven't taken one today the rash\hives are coming back fast! I'm so miserable it itches so bad I can't even focus or think about anything else. I have been googling things to see what it can be and people are actually allergic to breast feeding? How common is this? Now I have never had the hives or been allergic to anything in my life, I'm not eating anything new and I'm not using any new products like soap, shampoo, ect. Any time my baby cries the rash also starts to itch. I'm at a lose of what to do I have tried everything to make it stop or go away and nothing I am doing is working. I don't wanna stop brewst feeding Ecuador what of that isn't the cause for the hives then I'll feel even more terrible. HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->