Hpt question

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I am either 9 or 10 dpo and I took a (FIRST RESPONSE 6 DAY BEFORE YOUR MISSED PERIOD TEST) and it came back neg. Should I just take it for what its worth and wait for AF??

I've heard that for best results to wait til the expected day of AF to arrive to test or if AF didn't show then the next day.

I'd wait until at least two days before AF should arrive. It's better to wait until the day after AF but I'm not much of a waiter. :haha:

I've heard that for best results to wait til the expected day of AF to arrive to test or if AF didn't show then the next day.
AF is due today :cry:

If you're only 9 or 10 dpo, then you should have another four days before AF unless you normally have such a short phase between ovulation and AF. For most women, AF doesn't come until 14 days AFTER OV.

If you're only 9 or 10 dpo, then you should have another four days before AF unless you normally have such a short phase between ovulation and AF. For most women, AF doesn't come until 14 days AFTER OV.
I think that's my problem, I have a short phase. I wanna try b6 to lengthen it

I'd still hang in there until AF shows up. If it doesn't show today that's good. Either you are pg and just not able to test yet or your cycle legthened. Frustrating as it is......

I'd still hang in there until AF shows up. If it doesn't show today that's good. Either you are pg and just not able to test yet or your cycle legthened. Frustrating as it is......
Thanks
I'm just gonna stay pos and wish for the best............ It feels good to know that I have you all to speak to:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->