Frer's dpo 10, 12, 13, 15
preg 004.jpg

ept dpo 10, 12
preg 007.jpg

rite aid dpo 10, 11
preg 005.jpg

dollar store dpo 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

preg 010.jpg

Internet cheapies Started before ovulation. 12 from the bottom is dpo 10, last one is 22dpo (skipped some days, did two some days)
preg 008.jpg

whew!! so hows that for an addiction! but i think it's interesting to see the differences as to when they show up! so the dollar and ic's work, they just don't show up at early as others. enjoy!! :thumbup:

Congratulations hun :) It is interesting to see how they change day by day :)

Hope your bean stays sticky.......

XxX:kiss:

OMG :rofl: .. and I thought I'd done a lot of tests. Wow. What lovely :bfp:'s!! xx

wow and i thought i was bad lol! congratulations hunni! x

Wow and I thought I had a poas addiction when I got pregnant with my kids!! Just kidding, if it makes you feel better pee until you can't pee any more! Just wanted to comment too, dollar store tests actually picked up my bfp before the equate or the frer did. But I also used fmu with the dollar store one and waited a day or two though! So ya never know. Just thought it was interesting how people get their first bfps on a totally different one than some others do. Anyhow, ill stop rambling now amd....congratulations!!!!!!

wow, what a whole load of tests! great looking lines :happydance:

I love these pics.. CONGRATS hun!!!! .. its good to see progressions cause if any of the girls are getting faint ones they can sort of compare.. thankyou :)

Yay! those tests look lovely! Congrats again :)

Oh my god mrs jd. I'm at a restaurant looking at these on my iPod touch and when I read "whore" I busted out laughing!!!! And I'm sitting here by myself! You are so hilarious!!!

Oh my god mrs jd. I'm at a restaurant looking at these on my iPod touch and when I read "whore" I busted out laughing!!!! And I'm sitting here by myself! You are so hilarious!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: random outburts!

XXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"