HSG results-help!

Minimin

Reaction score
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone can shed light on my results. I had an ectopic pregnancy and tube removal back in 2009. Three miscarriages and the DD who is now 2yrs. Due to my history and age I have had testing done. Bloods at the beginning and end of cycle, HSG, and internal scan for ovaries.

Bloods look good
Prog 41 -GP said over 30 is good.
Prolactin 157
Fsh 15.5
Lh 10.5
Oestrogen 83

Hsg report read to me by gp (waiting to see consultant on Monday)

Hsg right shows trickle at proximal end on right Fallopian tube

Left no contrast going through.

Confusion as I have always said my ectopic was on the Right side. Ie no tube there. This make sense to see the trickle at the proximal end.

BUT nothing on the left!!!!! :nope:

I guess I don't even know what I am asking for- help? Stories? Interpretation?

Thanks

Are you sure they removed your tube? Could they have managed to remove the "pregnancy" but saved your tube? Hence the trickle on the right?

The left one sounds like it's completely blocked or not there.

Could the etopic been on the other side and somebody's given you the wrong info?

Thanks for your reply TommyG.
I didn't see the consultant and have to wait until June. I have no more information on the side of my ectopic. Only that the trickle would be consistent with them having taken the ectopic and part of the tube. I am sure they said the tube couldn't have been saved. I was like 9 weeks and had to have an emergency op to remove it. The left tube I thought was ok. I have been researching and there is some evidence that the tube can spasm causing 'blockages' during a hsg. This isn't real and due to a sphincter closing. Repeats hsg may show the me thing or the spasm may not occur and it may be clear.

A the moment I have lost hope and not really thinking about it until I see the consultant.

Thank you so much for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->