HSG

Lovely35

Reaction score
Hi all, I had my HSG today, which I had no pain at all and it all went fine. My tubes are clear which is fantastic! I have been given antibiotics to take for ten days to prevent infection, but I have also been told not to have unprotected sex until after my next period. This means I can't make use of my fertile period this month and then in March myself and my partner will be away from each other due to working away. Has anyone else been told to wait this long before having unprotected sex? It just seems a shame to miss out on my fertile period.

Nope, we didn't have to wait at all:shrug: I wonder why you have to wait until next cycle?

I agree with Crystal.

I didn't have to wait either.

Glad to hear the tubes are open.

Had mine in Aprill 2007 and conceived May 2007,i was not told to wait and again i didnt want to wait as i did not want to waste my fertile days

Thanks for your replies. I'm not sure why I have too wait, I should've asked why when I was there, but was really happy and excited that my tubes were fine. Feeling a bit tender now, it feels like I have done 500 sit ups! I think I may ask my doctor and see what she says. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->