+ HTP 13 days post trigger, 11 dpiui

Byrnhild

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have read like a hundred posts about this topic but I can't see the pictures, so I don't know if my HTPs look similar to those who ended up being true BFPs or not. I am very, very anxious and I'm sure all of you can relate, so any comments will be more than welcome.

These are my last three HPTs. The one I took this morning (13 days post Ovitrelle 250, 11 dpiui) has a darker line, but I'm thinking it may be because of the concentration of HGC left from Ovitrelle in my FMU, as today's FMU looked darker tan yesterday. Sorry TMI, I just don't know what to think anymore and I'm a nervous wreck.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!

Attachments

• 2014-08-25 09.49.18.jpg
    2014-08-25 09.49.18.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
There is a group on here for assisted ttc and they would prob be able to help you out more, as they prob know more about it than some of us. I am sorry I am not much help.

Oh and I hope this is your BFP, it looks like it to me but again I have no idea on the trigger shot or anything.

Thanks, I'll look for that forum! Newbie mistake!

Good luck!

I really hope this is it for you!! Gl and keep me posted, I'd like to read that it is your bfp!! ;)

It was a real positive, Mrs Burch, but the doctor is not happy with my beta of 60 13 days after insemination. I'll go back in two days.

Thank you so much for your good wishes.

YAYAYA!! fx for you that this bean sticks!! I don't think that 60 sounds bad, again, I am not a dr but I think it's ok. Have you had any losses before?

Never. This is my first pregnancy after my first IUI. I consider myself extremely lucky!! There are many women here who have had many, many treatments and have yet to see a BFP. So yeah, I'm very lucky. Even luckier if it sticks!!

Thank you!!!! And I really, really hope everything goes great with you!

That is awesome, I am sure super exciting! Do you go back today or tomorrow for follow up blood? Keep me posted and hoping to see the numbers doubled!! fx

It doubled!! 160 today. Wow, thank you so much for being here.

Sending lots of good luck your way!!

Awesome!!! So glad to see that!! When do you go back again? Thanks I'll find out Sunday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->