Hubby finally acting excited too. :)

Christinee

Reaction score
My hubby has been on the fence with this pregnancy and even acting kind of distant and weird..... Like going out after work with his friends and having this attitude like I am doing my own thing. My friend told me not to freak out on him and just give him his space... This was unplanned and we did both think we were done... Well last night he made a total turn around and even said he wants another baby and has been acting nice to me..... I can just tell he is finally accepting it and is finally excited too..

I think the whole baby thing really freaked him out at first... Makes things soooo much better for me to have his support now!!!

my hubby didn't really act too excited until we went to our first ultrasound! now the baby is all he talks about! i think its just a man thing lol

The first night I told my hubby was awful. He did Not want another child, and I knew how much he was against it, but I got pregnant. I wasn't on contraceptives and he knew it, I just didn't think I could get pregnant again, last year I had a really bad phantom pregnancy and I thought it meant I couldn't have any more. He was real upset, skipped dinner and went to have a beer or two with a friend. He came back that night in tears, said he didn't want to loose me, he loved me he was just scared, terrified actually. The next day his whole attitude changed, he was happy and excited and very supportive and has been ever since. I don't know what his friend told him, but I thanked him for whatever he said to my hubby that night. I'm glad your husband is now happy and excited. It makes all the difference. Sometimes men just need time to deal with their emotions. It's wonderful he is supportive now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->