Hubs is getting paid off..

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Probably next week. What a nightmare. I don't even know why I'm telling you all this but I feel like a massive weight is on my back.

Luckily I'm a Christmas Elf and have almost finished my shopping so that won't be a problem. And started buying food bits.

Just urghh.

Praying he finds another job asap

xx

I'm sorry. Fingers crossed he finds something quick =). Like you said Christmas is done !

That's really rubbish, I'm sorry. Hugs x

That sucks, hope he finds another job easily and soon

Sorry to hear this :( hope something comes along soon xx

What a horrible time to happen, at least you have been organised for Christmas. One less thing to worry about :hugs:

Hope he finds another job quickly! xx

oh no, that's very unfortunate at this time of year. :flower:

I bet your so pleased with yourself for being so organised with the Christmas shopping now. x

Oh no and after you have just got a new house too, luckily there will be lots of temporary Xmas jobs to tide you over if need be I know loads of the big companies are taking on for the Xmas rush! Argos, john lewis, Royal Mail (you work there don't you?) xx

Boo im sorry to hear that :( hope he finds another job soon xxx :hugs:

:( I'm so sorry. Good thing you've been so organized with Christmas shopping! I hope he finds more work quickly.

I'm so sorry. I hope he finds another job soon. Like you said, Christmas is almost sorted so you don't have to worry about that :hugs:

I'm sorry, I know how hard that is. My husband has been made redundant twice, the first time it was on Christmas Eve when I was pregnant :dohh:

I hope he is able to find a new job soon, lots of places will be hiring Christmas temps soon. My friends were Christmas temps at Argos a couple of years ago, they both still work there now. One of them has been promoted a couple of times. A lot of places that hire Christmas temps keep those they are impressed with, as well as Argos I know Asda does.

Oh no! Sorry to hear, hope he finds something quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->