Hubs is getting paid off..

Sorry to hear this I know how stressful it can be from experience. Hopefully he will find something quickly.

Thanks everyone! The project manager from his team is helping him find something - and he has already been offered a job, but it doesn't start til after Christmas. I had totally forgotten than people take temps on for Christmas - will get him to have a look around xx

Thats good he has been offered a job and I hope he can find some temp work in the meantime. Rubbish time of year but well done for being so organised.

Not the same but my OH was just involved in a really bad car crash (thankfully he is ok). Our car is a write off so we going to be skint before Xmas too.

:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that, Mummy May, but great that he's been offered a new job. And great that you're a Christmas crazy and were so organised.

Jessy, the same thing happened to us last year, but in December which was slightly better, I guess, because Christmas was mostly done. We spent a miserable Christmas eve though, going around grotty used car dealerships. Hope it gets sorted for you soon and that it doesn't impact on Christmas too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->