HUGE drop in supply from the Flu?

Day 7, supply normal and discontinuing fenugreek. It took a week with persistence but I'm glad to say it can be done.

yah congrats!:happydance:

Mine is still improving little by little every day so hopefully by Monday mine will be back to normal too!

Good for you hun! So glad to hear that! I was very scared we'd have to quit but we hung in there. I'm actually kinda proud of us. Keep me posted.

Day 7, supply normal and discontinuing fenugreek. It took a week with persistence but I'm glad to say it can be done.

yah congrats!:happydance:

Mine is still improving little by little every day so hopefully by Monday mine will be back to normal too!

Good for you hun! So glad to hear that! I was very scared we'd have to quit but we hung in there. I'm actually kinda proud of us. Keep me posted.

Well its Monday so its been a week and I'm still only producing about half of what I was. I get about 27 oz and was once at least 40 oz.

Is its possible that my left breast is permanently damaged? It was once my dominate breast, I could get up to 8 oz in one pump and now only 1-2oz. I feel like my right breast is pretty much back to normal but my left one is broke? :cry:

Not at all! It will get back to normal eventually. My breasts currently alternate dominance every couple weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->