Huggies baby beginnings basket

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
If you are pg or have a baby under 3 months and join tesco baby club you receive a free huggies baby beginings basket if you purchase a pack of huggies and take coupon to tesco. Contains:
full pack of huggies pure baby wipes,
tesco baby bedtime powder,
pack kleenex balsam tissues,
baby's first record book,
huggies teddy bear,
muslin,
money off coupons,

Worth approx £12,

to join:https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/btc/ or phone: 0800 591 688

is this worth it???
i havent heard reviews so i dont know myself?
anyone?

Grr every freebie seems to be sponsered by bloody huggies. Boots parenting club is the same too.

Picked mine up this evening :D

Lots of the extra point vouchers work on this basket, including the 250 on a £10 spend :)

I havent got any of them vouchers !

You get them in the mailings, get signing up for lots ;)

Ahhhh Im still waiting on all the other mailings. Had two lots of Baby mailings, but none of the others!

I registered now, don't know 'bout huggies though as I am a first time mum to be :hi:

but since everybody gave us advice to stock on on nappies I will try to get as much freebies as possible ;)

what I have to do now?

will receive voucher in post and have to buy huggies then or have to buy huggies and will receive voucher?

thx, Angie

ps: what I have to do for the boots one?

I registered now, don't know 'bout huggies though as I am a first time mum to be :hi:

but since everybody gave us advice to stock on on nappies I will try to get as much freebies as possible ;)

what I have to do now?

will receive voucher in post and have to buy huggies then or have to buy huggies and will receive voucher?

thx, Angie

ps: what I have to do for the boots one?

Sign up on the Boots website for the parenting club & they'll send you vouchers through the post! The free changing bag is really good!!

You'll get your huggies voucher through the post too, then you take it to Tesco, buy a pack of newborn nappies & get the basket for free!! I got mine yesterday & it looks like it will be good to keep bits & bobs in for nappy changing etc!!

Sign up on the Boots website for the parenting club & they'll send you vouchers through the post! The free changing bag is really good!!

You'll get your huggies voucher through the post too, then you take it to Tesco, buy a pack of newborn nappies & get the basket for free!! I got mine yesterday & it looks like it will be good to keep bits & bobs in for nappy changing etc!!

thx :hi:

I saw the free changing bag @ boots yesterday. it is really a very nice bag! will come very handy!

thx for the hints :hi:

boots now have a pampers bag now instead of a huggies 1 eh?

didn't realise the bag was a pampers bag, but it looks better then the other bag they were giving away for free.

got my vouchers from boots today :baby:

now we can start happy nappy shopping :baby:

tesco ones didnt arrive yet :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back