• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huggies Baby Wipes??

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Hi All,
is it just me or does anyone else they break up as you are trying to get them out of the packet, especially if you're trying it one handed :rofl:
haven't been impressed at all, but is it just me???

Nope i agree with you. Much prefer johnsons but Bella has a sensitivity to them so i use nature babycare ones

thank you for replying, was begining to think it was just me :)

glad u guys are votin pampers i have a huge box of them :lol:

I think they feel rough and sticky when using them - hard to discribe but I hated them.

Johnsons I find too soggy

Pampers sensitive just right & nearly always buy 1 get 1 free in Boots!

I think they feel rough and sticky when using them - hard to discribe but I hated them.

Johnsons I find too soggy

Pampers sensitive just right & nearly always buy 1 get 1 free in Boots!

i no exactly what you mean wobbles, they just feel so heavy and difficult.
thanks ladies for all yorur responses :)

I agree on them tearing sometimes, but this isn't usually a problem as I get 1 out for a wee, 3 for a poo and leave an extra one sticking out the pack, to avoid this problem (sounds like a lot of messing about, but after almost 20 months changing nappies.. it's really quick).

Didn't like the Pampers or Johnsons wipes, too wet, too thin and made Bethanie sore... but like anything, it depends on whats best for your baby and you.

yep they always rip here too :dohh:

agree, i don't like the feel of them either, they're not soft, like wipes usually are.

i think i'm getting pampers wipes.

I hate Huggies wipes. They're so cardboard like..I wouldnt use them on my face, much less on Keira's butt...

Pampers Sensitive are the only wipes for me!

Hi All,
is it just me or does anyone else they break up as you are trying to get them out of the packet, especially if you're trying it one handed :rofl:
haven't been impressed at all, but is it just me???

I've found that too - I'm always ripping a hole in the trying to get them out! I've started leaving one sticking up a bit too, but taking one out doesn't always pull the next one up with it x

I totally agree with Wobbles. People keep buying us Johnstons cos they are on offer everywhere. I hate them. Really dislike huggies as well i have the same problem with the tearing. Pampers all the way for me.

thanks for replying ladies, its really interesting to see how other people find different products :)

I loooove the smell of Johnson's wipes though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->