huggies?

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
am i the only one who hates them lol
i find that the wipes break gettin them out the packet, and the nappies leak :-/
i never usually use them, only had to cos we was out and its all i could get a the time :(

does anyone else have these problems with them?

I haven't had any problems with them

I only use huggies natural fit and i swear by them! i tried everything going but none of them fitted right round her chubby little legs, not even pampers but the natural fit are great. I change her after her bath at about 7pm and its not until about 7.45 the next morning that i change her and *touch wood* we've never had any leaks yet. I think the sizing is much better than pampers as well although i do agree, the wipes are absolute cack! They just shred and you always end up pulling out about 10 too many cos they are all stuck together...crap!!

Huggies Wipes are definitely crap. Pampers Sensitive are awesome, they're very soft and non-fragranced. I had leakage problems with Newborn Huggies, but none since Keira went up in size.

I hate HUGGIES always have, I had problems with them when I had Dan 10 years ago, I tried them with Dec and again had problems, he always leaked and they seemed to irritate his bottom, they also feel hard compared to Pampers. But I suppose to each their own and all that, there is most likely people out there that hate Pampers. xx

yep me...i hate pampers!! They always seemed to leave lumps of gel that is supposed to soak up the urine on bella's legs and bum, surely that can't be good! as you said though, each to their own.

I HATE the huggies wipes, they are really wet and break up. The nappies dont fit Chloe as well as pampers- def prefer them

I am with you about the HORRID wipes. I will probibly be using them for the next year however and my manager at work went out and bught me the super huge case of them before donovan was born. There will be like 5 wipes in a row that will pull apart without a problem, but just when you need one and only have one hand they will be all stuck together and you are trying to wipe with like 10 of them all strung along. LOL I dont care much for the diaper either, they just seem so rough compared to the pampers, however I have found that babies need different brands depending on their shape. with my last one only Luvs diapers would work without leaking.

Bleh Huggies lol

I really don't like them either, we use either the Life brand, or the Walmart one :rofl: She has massive pees and tends to leak in anything but those two :dohh:

i like huggies wipes as johnsons are too wet. Nappies are naff though

xxx

I had massive problems with huggies.
I despise them haha.
There wipes are most definatley shit.
Pampers for me lol

But johnsons everythimng else. not pampers wipes :p
Im a fuss pot tbh haha :D

I use the Pampers Baby Dry and Pampers Sensitive wipes for Erica. We have some Huggies left from when we stocked up before she was born, and I hate using them. The wipes are not soft at all, and the diapers leak!

For my baby shower, my aunt put a bunch of diapers in with her gift, but they were not in a package. We used them (Obv I knew they were sanitary since they were from my aunt) and I LOVED them! When I asked her where she bought them she said they were just an off brand at a store. I have been looking and haven't been able to find them!

The wipes were a bit pants getting them out of the pack....especially one handed!
The nappies were ok but Tabs hates even being in a nappy after a little pee so now use pampers baby dry all day long! and night.

I have 4 dozen harrington terries but are still a little too big for her yet (think i got wrong size!) but they are invaluable as bibs,burp cloths,putting on changing mat,propping her up in pram,under chest for tummy time,raising matress in crib,washing my hair and anything else!
I have never used a bib ever! lol only one with teething rings on it.

I use Tesco's nappies. I find them just as good as main brands and half the price. Also the bigger sizes are bigger than top brands. A size 6 Pampers/Huggies wouldn't fit Mikey, but tesco's did.

I use Tesco's nappies. I find them just as good as main brands and half the price. Also the bigger sizes are bigger than top brands. A size 6 Pampers/Huggies wouldn't fit Mikey, but tesco's did.

I hate the tescos new baby nappies with a passion. They dont seem to work at all... at least i tried thou lol

I hate the tescos new baby nappies with a passion. They dont seem to work at all... at least i tried thou lol

I haven't had a problem with them. It's weird how we can take to something or absolutely hate them lol.

I dont use anything Huggies. They were horrible when I tried them.. diapers leaked, and the wipes were too rough. I liked the box the wipes came in though, so I buy Luvs wipes refills and put them in the huggies box :p
I use Luvs diapers too, they are good during the day; but he is starting to pee to much at night and they leak then. So, I am going to try Pampers baby dry only at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->