Hugs

Hellylou

Mum to 3 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know how great you all are and give a massive virtual hug. I honestly don't know what I'd have done without this place for advice, information, and most of all support.

You're all wonderful, and I'm so glad I found you, even though it's through sad circumstances. I think during dark days and better ones, I know I can come here and either get hugs or give them out where needed.

:hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks Hellylou...same back to you and everyone else, I feel exactly the same way.

I just came back from the supermarket, where it seems everyone was either heavily pregnant, or with a tiny newborn...and was feeling sorry for myself, it was nice to see your message, it lifted me up a wee bit

hugs to everyone from me too xxx

I feel the exact same way, if it was not for BNB I don't know what I would have done :cry::cry::cry: This experience has really broken my heart and left me changed forever. I pray every night that one day I might smile again and actually mean it., I know life goes on but for me I m still stuck ,, I miss my Ava so very much :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I love all of you, I wish I could hug you all in real life..
So thank you also..
XOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hugs to you all too, ladies. I think I'd have gone completely off the wall without you all these fast couple of months. xxx

Awww!!! Thanks Friend :flower:

I truly feel the exact same way....you and everyone else has been such a blessing ....very thankful for you all!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->