Humans

vaniilla

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the first episode last night? I thought it was quite good :flower:

Im just half way though now, enjoying it so far :)

It's getting really exciting!

I wonder if Anita will be reunited with her friends next week?

I'm loving it so far! And Anita plays her roll so well

Also watching :D It's brilliant. Last night's episode was really good!

How crazy was last nights' episode?!!?!?!!

OHMAGAAAAAAAAAHH that last episode was INSANE!!

What the hell did she pull out of her mouth?!?!?

She's a synth. The bag she took out of her mouth held all the food/wine she had eaten that evening with Pete (to make it look like she was human, synths don't eat/drink). Very creepy! The way they made it look though was that she has some sort of sinister motive. She's hiding the fact that she is a synth and has a job in the police force like a real person so something dodgy is going on there...

She's a synth. The bag she took out of her mouth held all the food/wine she had eaten that evening with Pete (to make it look like she was human, synths don't eat/drink). Very creepy! The way they made it look though was that she has some sort of sinister motive. She's hiding the fact that she is a synth and has a job in the police force like a real person so something dodgy is going on there...

And remember at dinner he said "what if there are more synths out there that can kill?" And she said "well then we're all screwed!" GAHHHHHH

And remember at dinner he said "what if there are more synths out there that can kill?" And she said "well then we're all screwed!" GAHHHHHH

Super creepy, I wonder what her motive is.

With Tom dh & I had a little bet on whether he'd get it on with Anita, I was sure he wouldn't :haha:

Do you think Leo is a synth?

Super creepy, I wonder what her motive is.

With Tom dh & I had a little bet on whether he'd get it on with Anita, I was sure he wouldn't :haha:

Do you think Leo is a synth?

I think he's half synth, died and was brought back with some synth parts to keep him alive. Would explain why he has blood, but still needs to charge. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->