• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hummm- can you see where I ov'd?? *pics*

honeybee2

Reaction score
hey girls... just wondering if you can tell me where I Ov'd??? Saturdays looks darkest, although started getting dark OPK on fri night.... bare in mind these tests are dried and about 3-4 days old. The days are on the green bit and Ive put a blue line next to darkest- i understand sunday AM looks dark, but it went lighter (neg) in the evening so im presuming there was still enough LH hormone detectable in my urine after OV??? I have a feeling I ov'd either early sunday morning or very very late sat night.

symptoms to help decide....

Friday- cramping, very randy haha :rofl:
Sat- moody, cramping, sharp pains in uterus, randy
Sun- not moody, cramping, few niggling pains
mon untill present- cramping slightely, boobs tender.

what do you ladies think??? :hugs: I feel we have all bases covered we :sex: on thurs, fri, sat x2 and sun morning. xxx

Attachments

• Photo-0004(2).jpg
    Photo-0004(2).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 91
id say saturday looks the strongest hunni!! fingers crossed for u!! mwah xxxxx

so that would mean I ov'd on sunday then hunny??

I would say friday and saturdays is the same to me defo +'s though hope your bd'ing loads xxxx

I would say friday and saturday looks equally the strongest too, so long as you have been busy in the bedroom saturday you should be on good timing with ovulation! Good luck x

thanks hunny- we :sex: twice sat once in morning and then at night - and once again sun morning haha!..oh and once fri- and thurs...yes i was john wayne after that!

I would say either Saturday night/Sunday morning. Your Saturday OPK looks darkest and the Sunday one is considerably lighter.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

xxx

aww thanks hun- im 8dpo today and did a 10 miu test which was neg- but feeling quite sick and boobs tingling today so will continue to test!!!

OMG POPPY! ...Think I just found my baby's name if its a girl (and if i ever get my BFP haha)

hiya huns would like to wish u good luck , also u must remember u do not ov on the day of a pos opk the opk picks up the surge of LH that initially triggers ov but ov will happen within 12-36 hours of the pos opk so id go from ur last strong pos and id say u oved around the day after that xxxx

Looks like the one marked 15 was the positive, as it was the darkest line - sometimes the internet cheapies don't have the most strongest lines xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->