• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hummm little confuzzled!

honeybee2

Reaction score
took OPK yesterday and was only time I got a darker line- it wasnt as thick as the test line but i think it was just about as dark- and today i had cramping for an hour and now have creamy EWCM- took another OPK about 5ish and the line was just as thick- but not as dark!!! soooo frustrating! and just took another one amd its a defo neg....line is hardly noticable- so whats happened guys??? im cycle day 13 :-D xxx:hugs:... sorry dont have pics- lost my memory card!!!

Hi honeybee,

Do you normaly ov around this date?

I only ever get one day when I get a positive.

The pain could be a sign of ov, some girls notice it more than others.

the answer is simple....BD!! If you are ov'ing or if you havnt just yet...a darker line on the test could possibly be the most +ive your guna get or at the very lest its the run-up to ov...so to put all your worries aside, just BD! Then you wont wonder if u were ov'ing or wernt- coz it wont matter!

keep up the opks and see what you get, but the ewcm sounds promising, as does your cramps!

good luck! xx

Hi honeybee,

Do you normaly ov around this date?

I only ever get one day when I get a positive.

The pain could be a sign of ov, some girls notice it more than others.

To be honest with you- I have no idea if I ov around this time- only just started charting, but by the looks of it I think I had a temp dip yesterday (cycle day 13) and today it looks like my ewcm has gone back to creamy....hummmm.....but we :sex: yesterday anyways and I was on my back for 15 mins afterwards, Ill do another Ov test today and :sex: tonight just in case !!....have a look for me https://www.ivillage.com/fertility/chart?intCycle=1&maxCycle=1

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"