hummmmm

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
Soooo I'm on bed rest (booo sooo bored and wanting to move killing my back laying here) because I was having contractions pushing fluid slowed them but I'm still having them. Well today I've been having a lot of period cramping I don't notice any timing to them. My contractions usually start in my back and then wrap around. I know I'm not dyhdrated (granted I didn't know the other day cause I (thought anyways) drank a lot of water that day) you think I should worry?

I've been laying all day other then to get food/water and pee

I'm 35 weeks today! Yay! Lol almost there

How crappy to be on bedrest! I couldn't imagine havening to be, hell with my three other kids and OH working it just wouldn't be possible for me to be lol. Baby has a fab chance if it decides to come now too :) I'm just 5 days ahead of you and this past week has flown by, Hopefully your little one stays put for a couple more weeks at least :) x

Thanks its hard not to want to push labor on but I know its best for him to stay for a little but I'm sick of this lol

I feel your pain. I've been pretty much on my back since 31 weeks. I am so sick of daytime TV. Only so much Jeremy Kyle a person can take, you know?

Sooo sick of tv lol. I posted my weekly photo on facebook last night and everyone says I look like I've dropped and I had a fit of contractions and felt like I was getting the flu. Little man really doesn't want to wait. I feel like if I went on just a little walk I would go into full on labor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->