hunger nausea

lemsz

Reaction score
doesnt matter how much i eat its still there...
yuck:cry:

Had it since 7 weeks and its still here at 11 weeks! Feel horrid 24/7! Don't remember it this bad with my other 3.

That's tough isn't it? I'm sat in bed feeling hungry and a bit sick. But I've eaten enough, surely body?!

Every time I let myself get even a little bit hungry, I keep retching and heaving- it's awful!!! I wasn't sick on either of my girls, just slightly nauseous, this is by far the worst!!! People keep saying boy but I'd always heard you are sicker on girls- maybe she's just going to be a little madam from the start! :wacko::thumbup:

My sickness has been awful. Sick when I'm hungry, sick when I eat, sick when I don't... Was vomiting at least once an hour, even waking in the night retching..

Felt completely useless and just a bit of a failure as I just couldn't cope.

Now on two types of medication to quell the sickness, and whilst it's certainly not gone it has become easier to bare.

My sickness has been awful. Sick when I'm hungry, sick when I eat, sick when I don't... Was vomiting at least once an hour, even waking in the night retching..

Now on two types of medication to quell the sickness, and whilst it's certainly not gone it has become easier to bare.

what are you on?

what are you on?

Buccastem and Metoclopramide

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"