Hunger Pangs - often when not hungry!

Meels-Spot

Reaction score
I am currently having terrible hunger pangs that make me feel quite sick. Often I get them even when I have recently eaten too! Does anyone else suffer from them when they aren't actually hungry and any tips for controlling them at all?

I get those a lot, but when I do, I'm not sure if I'm really hungry or not. All I know is, they make me feel sick and then I feel like I have to eat something to make it go away. I dunno what to do about it either. Sorry.

Maybe you are still hungry?
Your metabolism is so revved up with pregnancy, you could be just burning through your calories.
I've read that 5-6 small meals a day really helps keep blood sugar even and nausea at bay. Most of the preggo books seem to recommend this.
Myself, I am eating 5-6 very large meals a day and can't believe how intensely hungry I feel soon after!:)

I did notice that I seem to be eating all the time! It feels odd, because I can normally run on 3, sometimes even 2 meals a day, but I seem to be eating at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and then when I get home too! I really feel like I'm munching my way through this pregnancy!

When I had really bad nausea until maybe 14 weeks, I had toe at every 20 mins and I still felt hugely sick. I could hardly stomach anything so though I hate continuously it was never anything big nor filling.

Now I'm hungry a lot and feeling nauseous less (except this morning :sick:) but can't eat big meals.

I was hungry all the time in the 1st tri, and beginning of 2nd. But it's not as bad now. I don't even finish a full meal funnily enough. Just not got the same hunger. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->