Hunger suppressant pills....??

sandilion

Reaction score
I have started taking "REDUCTA" Hunger reduction pills, and in all honesty they work like magic!

I have been struggling with insane hunger every night from about10pm onwards so bad that it keeps me awake, and then wakes me up - i eventually cave and go eat something.

I eat a healthy nutritious diet during the day, but limiting my carbs.

Has anyone else here tried hunger suppressant pills? Have they helped you lose weight? I do feel a slight side effect to them - once they 'kick in' i feel light headed and sometimes a little anxious and moody. I hope that passes though....

The weight isn't coming off as easily as i hoped it would, hence why i feel i need to turn to something like this. Anyone know much about them? The ones I am on are made from the Indian cacti Caralluma.

Get off the pills!! They're soooo bad for you! Seriously... There is no "magic pill" for weight loss. If you're hungry at night, try a healthy snack like fruit, or protein shake, or even some tea. You'll be surprised something so small will get you through to the morning! Eat healthy, workout 5-6 days a week, take pictures of your progress every month, and you'll do great! There is no shortcut to any place worth going, keep that in mind. 90% of the change is the journey along the way, and you can't get that with diet pills!

I think that, if you're hungry, you should eat.

Its so hard because i feel the hunger is more habit than need.. i eat so well during the day, getting enough nutrition and calories so i really don't want to eat anything else at night. This weight losing rubbish is rubbish.

And ok ill stop the pills . :(

Good! It is hard, the first week is the toughest, and after that you adjust. You shouldn't be starving yourself, get at least 1300 cal/day. And there are low cal snacks (veggies and hummus, fruit, greek yogurt with fruit) you can have. Make sure you're drinking at least 64 oz water daily! A lot of time you mistake hunger for thirst.

I feel so silly and guilty for taking them now.... what is wrong with me!! I have actually always been anti that sort of thing....this extra baby weight business is messing with my brain and making me reach for desperate solutions!!

Thank you so much for knocking the sense back into me!! :hugs: I threw them in the bin today!

So glad to hear! :) And happy to help! Feel free to PM me if you need advice or support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->