hungry baby milk?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
katie's having atleast 5 8 oz bottles a day, as well as 3 meals and i dont know whether to put her on hungry baby milk!

sometimes she doesnt quite finish them, sometimes she wants more!

all this formula business well confuses me!! i swear boobies are so much easier!

to me thats quite a lot of milk as logan only takes in 14oz a day, i think ( not too sure though) 21 -24oz is average, but if shes happy and putting on weight at a stedy pace i wouldnt worry to much, but theres no harm in trying her on stage 2 milk if you feel this may help, ive never use it myself. xx

You could do but does she seem satisfied enough with the milk she on now? If she seems satisfied the majority of the time I'd say leave it. I put Leo on the hungry baby milk when he was like a month old because his milk was just not satisfying him at all! He'd have like a 6 or 7oz bottle then an hour later would be screaming for more and would take another 6 or 7oz bottle so I changed it and hes satisfied and goes the 4 hours now.
x

Grace was on hungry baby milk from 8 weeks as she had so much milk it was unreal. But it didnt really seem to make any difference to be honest

I put Lexie on hungrier baby milk at 3 and a half months old.

If she's not satisfied with all that, then I think she will be ready for it.

:)

i would check with your hv thats a lot of milk with 3 meals !! maybe look at decreasing the milk and increasing the solids !! give water at meal times .....

omg i sound like a right old mother hen lol i have got 3 though you learn through experience lol !

well i tried giving her milk with her lunch today, think i'll be doing that from now on. she hasnt been finishing her bottles today tho and has been sick about 15 mins after them.

she'll have milk when she gets up, then has more about 2 hours later, then about 12-1ish and then one at tea time and one before bed, so i suppose it is only 5 bottles. god i'm confused!!

oh and if i do her 7oz, she's not satisfied, but she seems to leave an ounce if i do her 8!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->