Hungry hungry hippo eating everything!

pandi77

Reaction score
Okay so other than a few moments of mild nausea and watering mouth I haven't been hit by the MS fairy yet. What is happening is i'm hungry every hour or so. Is this fairly normal as opposed to MS? Anybody else hungry all the time?

I take plenty of supplements and eat all the good stuff (veggies, fruit, etc) but it seems like I have just finished a large dinner portion and want to crush a box of krispie creams lol. :pizza:

Omg...you are so lucky. I'd give anything to have this problem lol.

I have a friend who has two kids and both of her pregnancies were exactly as you described. So no worries!!!! Enjoy it! Hopefully you won't have any morning sickness at all and it'll stay like this!!!! :)

I stayed hungry until 6 wks. Any mention of food had me getting hunger pains and really grouchy. Now I'm so uncomfortable after I eat, small or big, like it's stuck sitting at the top of my belly. It's like I get no relief from food anymore. Wish I could go back to eating like a pig.

I, like you have had very mild nausea, hardly anything, it has never come for me, hopefully not for you either! I have occasional days where I am very hungry but for the most part I am a bit off about food actually, not fancying things and not wanting much when I do eat.. My stomach feels a bit bloated and weird if I don't eat for a while and eating does make me feel better, it's not unpleasant.. but I'd definitely say I have a lower appetite than usual and it's all about smells, if it smells good I suddenly want it, before it is made I don't care what I eat..

Obviously I'm still making sure I eat plenty :) Just wanted to share the other side of the coin!

Lucky! The queasiness just started today. I can hardly chew something without getting sick to my stomach. I'm miserable. I'm not hungry at all. I can drink water. All i really want is some chocolate pudding with whip cream, which I refuse to give in to. I'm pretty constipated, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Sorry for complaining, I'm just grumpy. And my fiancé had the nerve to ask why don't you feel good. Duh! Don't ask stupid questions. Again I'm sorry.

I'm happy you are feeling well. I have a friend who is 25 weeks and never had a touch of anything. I hope that for you, too. Though I'm jealous.

I'm the same exact way, Mummafrog! bleh!

heh, it's weird isn't it.. I usually feel like this around the first day or two of my period, but I've been feeling it for weeks now :p How far are you Koomy? x

Ladies i'm sorry for your MS and I could still get it any day i'm sure! I'm no where near out of the woods and am surprised it hasn't hit worse so far. I just walked a couple of miles because I felt guilty for eating 3 doughnuts :blush:

I guess I am just a little surprised i'm not at least indifferent to food more often. Just a few times I have felt a litle nausea but it went away when I had a glass of milk or water..mmmmm milk. If I don't get MS at some point soon I'll be unrecognizable very soon lol. Nom nom nom nom nom!

pandi77 I am right there with you, I cant seem toget enough food, I will eat and be super full then about 30 min alter same hungry all over again...there is no happy medium im eather starving or super full lol...
no MS here as well and hope it stays away for us

I'm exactly the same no real symptoms apart from crazy hunger constantly! I'm either starving or too full but 30 minutes later starving again!

I'm 6+1 and that's my only "symptom" if it is one it could be me just being a pig!!

X

I'm a hungry hippo too. The only time I feel nauseous is when I don't eat hourly at work! Then I begin dry renching, ECK! Otherwise, no "morning sickness". Although besides this, I'm bloated real big and constipated and gassy (tmi sorry), and extremely tired. Occasionally I get migraines.

I'm 10weeks and 2 days along.

pandi77 I am right there with you, I cant seem toget enough food, I will eat and be super full then about 30 min alter same hungry all over again...there is no happy medium im eather starving or super full lol...

Exactly Jeslynn! I wake up hungry and even dream about food lol. I guess we should feel very lucky lol. Hope this leads to a happy fat cherub babies lol.

heh, it's weird isn't it.. I usually feel like this around the first day or two of my period, but I've been feeling it for weeks now :p How far are you Koomy? x
X

4 weeks, I think! and a few days..My pregnancy line on my FRER was already darker than the control line 3 days before AF, so maybe I'm farther along than I think? I havent felt sick, just not very hungry. hmmmm. How far along are you?

Ooh wow, you have a tiny little bean! Maybe you are further, you weren't charting your ovulation then? Or maybe you just produced a rush of hormone quite early, everyone is different. I only got a moderately dark line at 6 days past af, although we weren't expecting a positive so that was the only one I took! hehe, don't know how early it would have shown otherwise.

I'm ten weeks, as of yesterday, feeling much more relaxed to be a bit further along now, but my appetite has been like this from the start, although I have had one or two days where I need to eat a lot. I just follow my body's instructions (when it is not being mad) :)

Exactly Jeslynn! I wake up hungry and even dream about food lol. I guess we should feel very lucky lol. Hope this leads to a happy fat cherub babies lol.

I don't wanna hope for happy fat cherub baby, my last one was 10lbs and don't know if I can do that or bigger all aver again

Pandi77 you should join our facebook page since you are right there with your due date with us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/670802292930643/

Pandi77 you should join our facebook page since you are right there with your due date with us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/670802292930643/

Okay a 10 lb baby would probably be a bit much...lol. Will check out the FB page!

I've noticed that I can be fine, then starving out of the blue. Last night had dinner around 7 then had my hubby bring me a snack in bed around 11. First time I've ever done that and I don't think it will be the last!

Oh man, all I have to do is SMELL food and all of a sudden I'm STARVING and I'm practically foaming at the mouth. I just feel like yelling GET INTO MAH BELLEH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->