hurrah we've made three weeks

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
Seems to have flown but seems likea llifetime. We've had latch issues, bleeding and cracked nipples, mastitis etc. No goal set but would like to reach another week. Maybe even see if the magic 6 week mark is true lol!

Congratulations and I really admire you as you've had to deal with a lot but still keep going. Well done! Xx

Well done you. If it is to be believed you've survived the hardest bit! I'm just over 3 weeks in having ff dd1 and I've found it tough and I've not had the problems you've had so I'm in awe x

:) it's having the support on here I think. The ability to vent and ask questions.

Well done and congrats! You've done amazingly to get through all you have, you should be proud!

congrats!me too :) having the support here has really helped, I'm now able to take it week at a time as opposed to day at a time :) x

Yey palmtree go you! Do you have a length of time for bfing in mind?

Good for you, justkitty! I'm almost to three weeks as well. It keeps getting better, even if it's just a little bit every day. You've persevered through quite a bit!

hey justkitty,think I'll bf for a few months then see how I feel after that. if it still feels comfortable then I'll stick with it. I don't imagine I'll bf after 6 months,but will be more than happy if I manage 6 months. just gonna go with the flow. how long does everyone else plan on bf for?and how are you getting on justkitty?xx

Congratulations!! It sounds like you had the same bad start that I did, but I promise you it gets better and SO much easier! :)

When I started bf I was so convinced it would be impossible that I dare not even set a goal, but wanted to beat my first effort of 3 days.

Now... I'd like to get to six week, would love to get to six months if I'm really honest and I think by the time I go back to work at 9 months I'd like to be done.

But every day I still think get to tomorrow and it has been fairly straightforward so far and I'm just waiting for the problems. No pleasing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->