hurray baby is now term :)

lilesMom

Reaction score
im 37 weeks pregnany today. my bub is now considered term and could totally function without docs help if he decides to come out and say hey :)
soo happy we have come this far. :)
is it weird to be a little excited about giving birth ;)
think its the suggestions of my hypno cds ;) no nerves as of yet just a bit excited :) im ready for u baby, come on already, hee hee.
i was gettin back pains and tightenings last few days and though maybe something was gonna happen, nada today :)
should get used to waiting i think :) least he is nice and snug in there
:happydance:

Yay Hun! I'm at term today with you! Yep, I thought a few days ago that bubba might make an early appearance, but nup. He was playin' with his mumma! I think we will be continually symptom watching now until our babies arrive.

It's still hard to comprehend sometimes how far we've come sine we first started chatting like 30wks ago! I can't wait to see when all our LOs arrive. Not long now babe! Xx

Congrats!!!

I'm term Wednesday night... Yay...

So excited ...

Symptom watch alert haha

I'm also term today although now every niggle I get I'm gonna think baby is coming lol

Congrats to all the mummy's who's babies are now full term, I was full term yesterday too :happydance: Cant wait to meet my little girl :)

congrats girls :) im in good company :) hee hee
we can symptom watch together :)
im gettin BH again today . but i know that can happen for weeks before i go :)
its nice to feel like my body knows what its up to though ;)
also last few days my libido is back with a bang :) nice bonus :)
it dissappeared for weeks there :)
bub hasnt totally dropped yet but is lower, need to pee has gone up a notch :)

bubsta it is funny isnt it how long ago we started on that thread :)
it feels like ages in one way , never imagined us properly at this point now :)
i wonder will we have bubs close together :)

Congrats! I'm also term today!

It's funny though I feel like I did when I was TTC...on the lookout for every possible symptom that could mean I'm pregnant...except now every time I feel a new sensation I'm like "is THIS labour?" "Is something HAPPENING?" I think it's going to be a long couple of weeks before babes gets here haha:happydance:

me too ruuar :) i was worse yest , ive calmed a bit now again, im gonna try thinkin im gonna go over and let it be surprise if i go meantime, easier said than done ;) heee hee
i was thinking today in my car, i feel like ticking time bomb, as in when am i gonna pop :)

lol totally!

And worse- I think everyone else thinks I'm a ticking time bomb too. I'll go into the shops and I swear people think every time I stoop to look at a lower shelf, I'm heading straight into the throws of labour haha.

God- I hope my water doesn't break in the shops. :dohh:

yeah im waddling big time now and i can feel people staring sometimes :)
feels weird, im also really slow ;) i normally walk really fast if im on my own , not so much anymore :) today i got caught in a rain shower and running was not an option. i got soaked a bit even though my car was close enough :) i just couldnt rush to it ;)
i was in dunnes today , grocery shopping and was thinking if my waters did break do i go get someone to mop it or do i just high tail it ;)
what would u do? :)

I'm full term tomorrow!

Feeling awful today, has sickness and diarrhoea and feeling generally miserable...my friend thinks I'm going to go into labour this week....would love for her to be right!

Good luck ladies, hope we are all holding our babies soon!!

X

I'm full term today as well :) I hope we won't be joining the overdue thread together! HA!

Congrats all you ladies! I'm term on Wednesday, and I can uncross my legs and holler "Bring it on!!!"! I'm feeling the nigglings too (#3 baby here) and I feel just about how I did 2 weeks before #2 was born. Prodromal labor and all!

Haha everyone thinks I'm about to pop too coz I'm all bump ... U can see people's nervous looks lol I was at our racing event (not competing obviously lol) on Saturday and I was walking up hills and grandstands and running around organising things like tyres etc and running from one side of the track to the other and people were like lookin at me like I was a crazy person...one person said "oh it's a bit far from a hospital out here if u went into labor"

How long do u think an average ftm labour is lol... The my hospital is 25 mins from there max lol... I'm pretty sure I'd be waddling around in agony for a while first...

People think its like th movies lol

So many of us due around the same time! (In other words, any time now!) :happydance: Lets keep this thread going and wait it all out together. :winkwink:

Hi Taurus! Hi Olivelove! Mwah! :hugs: Xx Can't wait to see when we all have our LOs and how close together we will all be!

You sound like me Lilesmom, I wouldn't have a prayer of not getting drenched if it was raining and I had to get to my car. I'm soooo slow!

I had x2 people at my DD school say to me today how much bigger I've got even just this week, and how it seems like I've been pregnant for such a long time. :dohh:

I think I might have a mild case of PUPPP too. I have some stretch marks that are now more like scar tissue. Raised and bumpy and crazy itchy (waking me up 2-3x at night). :nope: Driving me nuts. TG I have my OB appointment on Thursday. I never had these stretchmarks while pregnant with my DD. so unfair! Is anyone else suffering these type of stretch marks?

welcome and congrats girls :) good feeling to be so close ;)

mellie i was so sure of the same last week, i felt the exact same,
think i was being teased cos last 2 days i felt fine, lots of mild BH though :)
i could be weeks like this before anything happens.
but max is 4 weeks ish now no matter what happens :)
the end is in sight ;)

olivelove we very well could be ;)
i am tryin to keep in my head il prob go over for my sanity sake , but when i get niggles and twinges my hopes go up :)
part of me wants to stay preg cos im not sure if we will go for bub num 2 ;)
never say never but may not.
but most of me is totally ready to go now ;)

anthrogirl im back to feelin i may be few weeks off too hon :)

iwantabub i envy u ur mobility ;) id love to be able to rush around the place but my back and hips sieze up :)
the pool is my haven, i feel normal and light , its great :)
i wish i had my own pool at home ;) id live in it.
i would look like a prune :)

hey bubsta, good idea to wait out and symptom watch together ;)
be interesting to see when we do all have our LOs and does feeling sick and off mean its soon or just normal for the end :)
my OHs mom said to me last week bump had grown loads in last 2 weeks,
i know it has cos im feeling pretty hefty at d mo :)
i was told weeks ago bub was measuring really big ;) he was 2 weeks ahead growth wise so if he still is , he is nearly measurin 40 weeks now ;) no wonder my bump is big ;)
sounds like u might have pupp hon, but its not harmfull in any way sure it isnt?
very annpying though.
dont know if u remember but i had liver problems startin off before preg and itchy legs was part of it, some times u could make urself bleed they wreck ur head so much,
i would woke up having itched um already , scratching only wakes up the itch monster more :)
i do have strecth marks with ages but i use bio oil on um every day, sometimes twice, theyr never badly itchy. mildly sometimes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->