hurting soo bad

ale

Reaction score
OK so i had a MC 4 years ago and no luck on getting pregnant.. only chemicals... But im taking this soo hard still... Like i feel that i will never hear anybody tell me "i love you mama"... Im just so depressed, i wish my baby would be here with me.... He or she would of been about 3 and a half... There's not a day that goes by that i dont think about my baby... I see people get pregnant and dont care who has their baby as long as they go out and have fun. NO not me, I dont care about having fun.... I would give all that up to take care of my baby... I would love to be a mother! Some people just dont what a blessing they have. And by the way, i was 14 when i had my MC... Im 18, almost 19 next month... Anyways, that's beside the point, is there anyone that feels the same way I do??:cry:

im literaly breaking down as I write this.... i dont know what else to do

I would speak to your Dr about your recurrent mc and cp's and maybe about counselling? You sound like you are hurting so much :hugs:

hx

I am sorry about your loss. I agree that you should ask your doc for some testing. It might help to talk to someone about your grief as well. A m/c is not something you will ever forget, but there is help out there if you feel that you just don't know what to do or how to handle it.

thanks ladies.... see, i got counseling, didnt work!! and i never went to the doctor when i had the m/c....so its hard but i just got an ob/gyn, but i havent been yet, im waiting for my regular doc. to make the appointment, but this is for something else, that has nothing to do with fertility.... so i might ask them!

Hi Ale

Im so sorry for your losses, Im sorry that you are feeling so lost and alone too. It must be very difficult for you at your age as i assume that you are alone in your social group for fertility problems? Losses make you feel very alone anyway, the only way i have been able to cope is by putting my happy face on with friends, and expressing how i feel in here. Although in some ways its not great as the environment in here is 100% of posters have losses, which can make things feel bleak, you need to be understood and heard.

Sorry i cant offer anything other than empathy, i dont understand the american health system, but i know that recurrent ones can be caused by hormone issues, clotting disorders or fibroids - you need some proper treatment and investigation

see i try to talk to friends but they dont understand... most of them have happy healthy babies!! so im in a limbo.. my family doesnt even understand either!! the only one that can understand is my OH but hell, he didnt have to go through it, and he's a man, he's not going to understand that much anyway! but i feel as if i have a healthy baby here with my now, i wouldnt have to think about my losses.. you know?

:hugs: I know its tough.. i would certainly mention it to your ob/gyn when your there, they should ask you about your history anyway.

p.s I think you shoud re try counselling with another counsellor perhaps you just never had a connection with the one you had before. Did you go for long. I know a bit about conselling and if you went a few years ago you were still fairly young and your brain takes a longer time to process stuff and make sense of things, now you are a bit older I would really urge you to try again. I am so sorry you are still in so much pain.

yea my counselor really didnt "counsel" me... like she had me doing how i felt every week and she even tried to put me on Anti-depressants and my mom said NO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->