husband doesnt believe my positive :-(

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
Ok ok I no af isnt due till Tuesday and its only Thursday so its very very early but I no iam pregnant! ! Ive been testing since monday to be honest but the negatives havnt stopped the feeling of I no iam pregnant this will be my 2nd baby this morning I took another test and I no theres a line this time and I was relieved to finally have proof but my husband says theres nothing there just kinda put a dampner on it :-( I no iam pregnant! ! Sorry I just kinda had to rant :-(

Have you got a pic? Yeh us women get that 'just know' sense don't we! Any symptoms? Fingers crossed it's gets darker for your husband to not deny lol x

That's exactly what my OH was like when I got preg with my son because it was such a faint line he said he couldn't see.. I had to get a digital test to actually say PREGNANT for him to realise lol xx

Yeah it was the symptoms that made me so sure iam pregnant my boobs are hurting they've only ever hurt so early before af once and that was when I was pregnant with my daughter they've gotten bigger and iam swollen and have cramps but iam so sure there was a line and today ive had spots of blood when I wipe and iam scared and devastated I dont no whats going on :-(

I am honestly in your shoes too I had the same lines last month and he actually made me cry so he bought me a digit that said pregnant but I told him don't get your hopes up so what did he do he told his whole family n friends everyone! A week later lost the baby cuz it was a cp and he leaves for work for two days a week away from the house and I had to go through the loss by myself and actually when I told him the news to begin with I waited like a whole week to tell him cuz of him being away for work and the whole thing left me in tears and this month I wanted to put conception on hold so I can get over the traumatic events but no he went ahead n DTD again so round 2 this month and we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->