Husband think your not preg?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
Do any of your significant others think your not pregnant. Like mine asks me everyday are you feeling sick or do your boobs hurt just to make sure I am still. I am only 6w 5d. And he never believes it until after we leave the doctor. We have a sonogram Friday again so hopefully he will believe it again Friday if all is well.

Mine was the opposite! While I was hesitant to tell many people until after my scan, and kept saying to wait until 12 weeks he wanted to shout it from the roof tops and did not believe me about miscarriage risk. He was convinced from the minute I got my bfp that I was going to have a healthy pregnancy! Now that I'm 12 weeks I'm finally starting to relax with him and am sharing the news more!

My SO and I had a lot of trouble and weirdness the last few months, a chemical pregnancy and a bright pink false positive frer last month and he got excited all of those times but now that we really are having a baby he's much more reserved and afraid to get happy I think. When we went to the doctor and they confirmed it with a test (after two positive digitals and about 10 regular tests that I took daily for progression and left on our bathroom counter) and they said it was positive he said "WHAT!" I think sometimes they have trouble believing it themselves because maybe they are so excited plus they can't feel it like we can, and sometimes even when we can feel it we worry and have doubts or even denial. I think the first trimester can be pretty tough on dad too, their lives are changing just as much as ours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->