Husbands christmas party- Dress help

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Ok so there are 2 dresses i like i want to feel dressed up and hot :haha: but the first one i like best but is it too sluty? I'd be wearing heals and a nice necklace and probably hair down.I like the second one but i duno :shrug: it just doesnt feel as dressy. If your went to your works xmas do and your managers wife was wearing something like that would you think its a bit much? I wouldnt personally but girls are bitches lol opinions?
https://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/pro...uba-dress-by-oh-my-love-2260376?bi=401&ps=200
https://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/pro...-chiffon-dress-by-wal-g-2333148?bi=401&ps=200

If you like the first one go for it. I prefer the first one and don't think it's slutty at all. With one of those statement necklaces it'd look lovely.

Xx

The first one is nice! And if you want it go for it!
I do think the second one is beautiful though!

x

I dont think its slutty but the 1st one would show to much chest for me espically with bare arms

Both gorgeous! I think it depends very much on your figure which would be more suitable.

Agree with above! I have really big boobs so the first one would look very tarty on me but someone smaller chested I think it would be ok. Both lovely dresses x

I love the blue one I think it's a bit classier but I think it depends what the do is exactly xx

I think im going to go for the second one. I do love the first one but i think i wpuld be worried all night at not trying flash my boobs! Might have to sort out a girls night though so i have an excuse to buy it! Thanks everyone x

Second one but only because it's a work thing. The first one is lovely.

I LOVE the first one!
Will be buying that for my own Xmas do!
xx

They're both nice but personally I'd go for the second one :)

I love the second. It depends what kind of function it is! Is it more formal? I wouldn't wear the first to a works event, but I wouldn't judge anyone who did. I think the second is more 'christmas party' :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->