huuugggeee argument :(

P

pansylove

Just had a massive row with OH. Over nothing.
But it got to the point where he was getting so worked up I just stopped talking, because I felt like everything I said was just getting us into a deeper argument.
And then he was like 'see this is why i don't want to ttc'
:(

:'(

He said by not talking I was acting childish.
UGH I HATE ARGUMENTS :(

men!!!!

i hope y6ou get it sorted soon he probably just wanted to say something to get a reaction from you xx

Awww hun. :hugs:

Men just don't get it, just chill and have a little cool down time, I like to have baths when things get like that. Then try to communicate with him when hes a little cooler.

Aww arguments suck, although when we are all riled up we say things in the heat of the moment that we don't mean...I bet your OH will apologise for what he said later :hugs:

Aw hun arguments suck :( Agree with the others he was probably just saying that in the heat of the moment

Once things have cooled down go and try and talk things over and clear the air a bit. Everyone has arguments. Hopes things get sorted for you babe with ttc so close.
xxx

awww thank you everyone :) things have calmed down but we were literally arguing all day!
everything is okay now we've had a very cuddly day. think we're both just stupidly stressed out about work at the moment. it will all be fine :) pheewwww!
i'm so glad i have b+b, there are some things you just can't say on facebook!!

Glad things have clamed down for ya. Everyone has their bad days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->