Huxley for a boy

sophiedaphne

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I heard this name on TV today.

What do you think?

What are some good middle names?

Thanks!

honestly my first thought was of Huxley Pig! a cartoon that was on years ago!

I kind of like it! very unique and i think it sounds nice. Plus you can shorten it into some cute nns. :)

First thing that popped into my head was Huxley Pig, it was a programme on TV years ago! Sorry!

I love it! I've never heard of Huxley pig, perhaps i'm too old!

I think of the Huxtables, from the Cosby Show. Sorry, I think Huxley is a strange one!

Never heard it before, but I like it! nn Hux is too cute!

I dont like it, i dont think its a nice sounding name.

I like it its lovely i love unusual namesmy son is called oaklen and for this baby we like harlen

Ditto with immediately thinking of the old 'Huxley Pig' kids show from the 90's.

when i red it for some reason my brain went straight to Mutley (a cartoon character from a show called catch the pigeon)

I thought of the scifi author aldous Huxley. I'm not overly keen but I also don't dislike it.

Hmm...I'm not a big fan. I do like Hux as a nickname, but can't quite warm up to Huxley, kind of thought of it as a puppy name, not a baby. Sorry!

I love it - I know a little Huxley, everyone calls him Hux, he's super cute and gets lots of compliments on his original name!! I think until you meet one, you might associate with the cartoon, but it never crossed my mind! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->