Hyde park winter wonder land?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Is it any good? :thumbup:

I HATE travelling in london but will suck it up of its worth it.

my mate went yesterday and said it was so packed you couldnt move or see anything properly. but saying that she said it was beautiful and i really wanna go! x

I went last year and it was nice.. But very busy and everything was expensive for what it was xx

I went the last Saturday in November and couldn't move. It was a sea of people.

From what I could see the stalls looked good but you couldn't get to any of them.

I went last year and yesterday!

Last year was lovely. We went on a weekday and it was alot quieter. We browsed the german market and looked at what the stalls were selling. There was lovely food (London prices - for example £5.50 for an angus burger with cheese and onions). The funfair is good with rides for all ages but that can get expensive!

Yesterday was a nightmare! It was packed and we could barely move. I found it quite dangerous for small children. I felt safest carrying Jake or putting him in the pram and Amelia in the sling. We didn't enjoy it so much as we couldn't see anything. They even had to stop people coming into the market area as it gets bottlenecked what with being at the entrance.

I'd say it is worth it but go on a weekday if possible. And if you want to ice-skate, go on the big wheel etc pre-book online. Theres also a free visit to see Santa but on a busy day the queue could be 2 hours long!!!!

Get there early on a weekday and you should be ok! We also walked into Knightsbridge after and browsed in Harrods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->