Hyper kitty

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Stupid kitty jumped up on the TV stand in the office & fell off looking rather frazzled but that didn't stop her she darted right under my OHs desk pounces on the tower & went sliding off the other side :rofl:

She was in my bad books yesterday OH said she'd had a skatty attack through the night & when I'd got up she'd done just that with her litter tray it was EVERYWHERE :evil:

aww bless ur wee kitty, im gunna steal her me finks!!!

Aww so cute :lol:

Just wait till christmas kittens and christmas trees :shock: i'll be expecting some curse words then :lol:

Dunno if we will have one if I do its gonna be a small one!

Just hope we're gone by then [-o<

Wobbles™ said:
Dunno if we will have one if I do its gonna be a small one!

Just hope we're gone by then [-o<

Just decorate you OH with a nice piece of tinsel and a precariously placed bauble or two :rofl:

Not a bad idea :lol:

Really pleased kittys coming out of her shell! She just chased my feet for the first time without me moving & her darting for cover then stuck her bum in the air as cats do for a stroke an rolled on her back I'm proper :shock:

Awww she's getting used to you now :D

Tootsie btw is asleep on the sofa again :roll: lazy little thing he is

LOL I do still miss him lots but hes well looked after with you guys (as I knew he would be) I couldnt do it again though! I think I'm glad Rocky went though although I miss him I didn't quite feel so sad as Toots was mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->