hyperemesis support

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
Please - I'm looking for anyone else suffering from hyperemesis as well :-(

didn't want to read and run and wanted to give you some internet hugs as well :hugs:

There's a lovely supportive group of ladies on the gestational complications page. I wish I'd known about it when I had it last time.

Big hugs, hyperemesis is horrible and although it might not feel like it at the moment, it will pass x

Was just about to point you to the complications page too :hugs: we have a Facebook group too which there is a link to on the group thread.
I'm no where near what I was with my last pregnancy but I think that's partly because I started medication much much sooner
:hugs: it really is horrific xx

idk what that is but if its Morning sickness heck to tha yes i have it horrible

anyone try preggie pops, you can get them on the internet and are supposed to be really really helpful for this and orginally made from a mom with this to help herself

xx feel better

Right here! I've now been hospitalised for IV fluids 3 times and have taken zofran, maxalon, phenergan and b6 tablets. I am 13 weeks now and am down to vomiting 10ish times a day so it is starting to settle down. I've also been having hydralite ice blocks to try and keep my electrolytes up. I've been off work for a month and just went back this week. I am sending you HUGE hugs as I know how much it sucks.

I had it with my dd , I I know this is minging but every time u was sick I would eat something like bread and it tied me over for hour or 2 and keep my energy levels up so I could still work I was sick till I had her but it calmed down loads about 14 weeks xxx

Admin edited per forum rules and TOS:

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Thanks girls, it is horrid I just feel there needs to be more support, I want to give up on this child so much at times, just to calm the nausea and vomiting

Hang in there I know how horrible it is! Mine still comes and goes but it's nothing compared to 1st and 2nd tri! I hope it settles for you soon I can't imagine how hard it is while looking after other children too! Take care! medication, cool baths and ice lollys are the only thing that got me through! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->